Business Software Solutions
Improve your business through technology with the right business software.
LBMC Technology Solutions gets to know your organization in order to recommend, provide, implement, and support software solutions to help you to achieve your business goals.
We work with you to evaluate your business process, consult with you to identify a path to achieve your goals, then provide custom technology solutions that increase efficiency and profitability, utilize untapped resources, and capitalize on the latest market opportunities.
LBMC Technology Solutions proudly offers, implements, and supports ERP, Content Services software, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Microsoft Office software and services.
Harness the power of two best–in–class software applications! Streamline business processes and eliminate manual re-entry of customer and order data with pre-configured integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Sage Intacct.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
LBMC Technology Solutions is a fully integrated IT solution provider dedicated to serving as a trusted extension of your information technology team. As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 reseller, LBMC Technology Solutions consults on, sells, installs, customizes and supports all Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
Like never before, users of Microsoft Dynamics 365 can customize their experience based on their organization’s unique needs. With editions such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Service, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing, companies can get a robust suite of tools that is as customized as they are.
Our years of being a Microsoft partner and our cross-industry experience ensures you implement and maximize the use of the software. We also have several solutions that integrate with Microsoft Dynamics 365, such as Avalara and BI360.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Engage your customers – From start to finish, build personalized experiences for your customers
- Give your team – the tools they need to do their best work
- Optimize operations – Get ahead of the game with smarter processes and predictive analytics
- Transform products – Take proactive measures and innovate new business models and automate your organizations processes
Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 is built for business. It’s the Office you know, plus tools to help your organization work better together, getting more done, anytime, anywhere. With the latest editions, LBMC Technology Solutions is proud to share Microsoft Teams, part of the Microsoft Office Suite, giving your team instant access to everything they need in Office 365. All content, tools, people and conversations are available in a single team workspace; you will also enjoy built-in access to SharePoint, OneNote and Skype for business.
Benefits of Microsoft Office 365
- Business-class email and calendaring
- Online file storage and sharing
- Team collaboration
- Built-in access to SharePoint, OneNote and Skype for Business
- Group calling
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Empower your team with the best customer relationship management software available. Microsoft Dynamics CRM and CRM Online help you and your sales, marketing, and customer support teams to better understand, connect with, and build loyalty with your customers.
As a Microsoft Dynamics reseller, LBMC Technology Solutions consults on, sells, installs, customizes and supports Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Our years of being a Microsoft partner and our cross-industry experience ensures you implement and maximize the use of the software.
LBMC Technology Solutions offers many solutions that integrate with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for CRM, including ClickDimensions, BI360, Vertex, and many others.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Centralize customer information
- Automate marketing interactions
- Provide business intelligence
- Facilitate communications
- Track sales opportunities
- Data analysis
- Enable responsive customer service
LBMC Technology Solutions’ approach to Salesforce combines this powerful cloud platform with our staffs’ expertise and experience to help optimize your company’s strategic sales & customer service plans. This allows your team to gain rapid user acceptance of the application, which is critical to your success.
As a SalesForce reseller, LBMC Technology Solutions consults on, sells, installs, customizes and supports this innovative software, ensuring your organization implements and uses the software following best practices in order to leverage this investment wisely. SalesForce also integrates with Intacct, providing a more seamless user experience between CRM and ERP systems.
Benefits of Salesforce Consulting
- Lead generation – Find more, close more and do it faster
- Boost customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Connect with customers on social media
- Powerful customer predictability – based on past behavior
- Cloud based solution – Manage anywhere from any mobile device
OnBase by Hyland
Document management has become one of the biggest challenges C-level executives face today. If your company desires to differentiate your service to your customers through system integration, automation and self-service, but your legacy imaging system still is just storing and retrieving documents, it is time to look at OnBase by Hyland.
OnBase is a single platform for managing content, processes and cases. If your organization is looking to become more agile, efficient and effective, OnBase provides an unlimited number of solutions for your organization. Our experts can help your organization lower its operating costs, achieve greater collaboration, and reduce risk and manual processes via the OnBase solution.
Benefits of OnBase by Hyland
- Fast rollout – Minimal deployment efforts, providing high ROI
- Intuitive interface – Provides quick access to data and avoids user work-arounds
- Data protection – Minimizes breach impact on organization’s sensitive data
- Reporting – Easy-to-access analytics streamline decision making
Collaboration. File sharing. Mobility. Security. Content Management.
LBMC Technology Solutions is proud to offer Box, an enterprise content management platform that provides solutions for many business challenges, from sharing and obtaining files on mobile devices to complex business processes like data governance and retention.
Box makes it easier for organizations to share ideas, collaborate and work more efficiently. When Box is used as the single platform of an organization, it reduces organizational silos, increases transparency and improves collaboration, safely and securely. Box also integrates with Salesforce and Microsoft Productivity Suite for increased productivity and collaboration.
Benefits of Box
- Sales – Centralize sales content, proposal creation, and customized sales app
- Marketing – Asset management, sales enablement and agency/vendor collaboration
- Human Resources – New hire onboarding, recruiting management and performance reviews
- IT – Software distribution, mobility management and help desk portal
- Legal – Proactive risk management, extranet replacement, secure document distribution
- Finance – M&A, Sox Compliance and audit testing and activities
- Executive – Virtual Board Packets, executive meeting content & virtual deal room for M&A activities
Content Services, also known as Document Management, is a cost-effective solution for improving the storage, routing and organization of documents electronically. As paper-based documents are received, they are quickly transformed into digital information that can be shared, mined and managed with far greater efficiency. Through the power of automation, content services such as Square 9 works seamlessly within your organization, enabling higher growth and organization within your business. Regardless of industry, Content Services software can benefit any organization looking to increase productivity and eliminate inefficiencies in daily departmental processes, such as Accounts Payable Automation, Accounts Receivable Management, Human Resource Onboarding, Contract Collaboration and Regulatory Compliance.
Benefits of Square 9
- Save Money – Eliminate document storage costs
- Disaster Recovery – Secure documents against theft, fire or natural disasters
- Streamline Processes – Easily define your organizations processes for increased efficiencies
- Improved data accessibility – Accessible when you need it, where you need it
- Powerful search capabilities – Easily find every file that matches your search criteria
- Collaboration – Improve team collaboration through automated document routing & notification
Featured Blog Posts
What Makes LBMC Technology Solutions Different?
For over 20 years, LBMC Technology Solutions has been inspiring greatness through technology. We understand how important a reliable technology infrastructure is to your one-of-a-kind business. As your partner, we evaluate your unique business processes and current systems, then identify and apply the most effective solutions.
LBMC Technology Solutions is an award-winning reseller of recognizable industry standard software. If your business needs are beyond what an out-of-the-box software can offer, we will tailor a custom software solution to fit your specific business needs.
Our consultants build connections, nurture innovation, establish ongoing communication, and collaborate with you to architect the best system integration option to help you run your business better. We value our clients’ experience and have made it a critical part of our solutions to ensure we are earning your trust and becoming a long-term partner as your company grows.
Whether you need to supplement or outsource a single function, need an ally you can trust, or are in the market for a comprehensive business partner, LBMC Technology Solutions and our Family of Companies can simply be whatever your business needs us to be.